Superstars in Concert (Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, the Rolling Stones and more) [1973, DVDRIP video]

 

Throughout ten years, the documentary Peter Clifton registered perfomances of some of the greatest names of world pop rock. From 1964 to 1973, lots groups went to London, such as The Rolling Stones, Animals, Cream, Blind Faith, Pink Floyd and Faces, and some of the greatest soloists like Jimi Hendrix, Otis Redding; also poets of their times like Cat Stevens and Donovan, and others that would be even more famous like Joe Cocker and Tina Turner. You have all this and lot more, in this historical DVD, a document that will be essential for the lovers of pure rock.


The Rolling Stones
  • Have you seen your mother, Baby
  • We love you
  • Jumpin' Jack Flash
Eric Burdon & The Animals
  • Love me
Crazy World of Arthur Brown
  • I put a spell on you
Otis Redding
  • (I can't get no) Satisfaction
  • Try a little tenderness
Cream
  • Sunshine of your love
Blind Faith
  • Do What You Like
Cat Stevens
  • Father and son
Jimi Hendrix
  • Hey Joe
  • Wild Thing
  • Freedom
Donovan
  • Jersey Thursday
Joe Cocker
  • With a little help from my friends
Joe Cocker and Mad Dogs and English Band
  • Cry me a river
Ike and Tina Turner
  • River Deep, mountain high
Pink Floyd
  • Careful with that Axe, Eugene
Rod Stewart & the Faces
  • Stay with me
  • I'm losing you
  • I feel so good